Thursday, July 23, 2009

Floral Study







I belong to an Artists Co Op Gallery in Fairhope, Al. The town is well known for it's artist's community. I have been mostly selling my art down at the beach.
The artistic tastes in Fairhope are much more eclectic. This is a great place to learn.
I work in the co-op gallery every other Friday. There are so many excellent, polished artists in this co-op I still can't believe I am really among them.
I am working on a few different things lately other than beachy, you know so much to do and so little time, it is frustrating. Here's an UNFINISHED piece that is really a surprise for me....it's not half bad. Fast sketch and loose painting.
I would really love to paint all day every day but gotta pay the light bill for now with my day job.
I will post the finished piece when it's done.

worked on this a little more...I think it's finished....

I worked on this flora yesterday. I'm really liking the florals.

No comments:

Post a Comment